Introduction to the School
Established in 1956, The Women’s Welfare Club (Eastern District) Nursery Hong Kong was relocated to its current address in Oi Tung Estate, Sau Kei Wan in 2001. We are a full-time, non-profit kindergarten registered under the “Kindergarten Education Scheme” by the Education Bureau.
Our 7-member School Council consists of one Chancellor, Ms TING Yuk Chee Christina, GBS, JP, and six School Directors, namely Ms TAN CHIU Joise, Ms LEUNG Suk Chong, Dr KOONG May Kay, BBS, Ms YAU Bing Ching Angeline, Ms IP Wai Ying Diana, BH and Ms MAN Hung.
Our school provides quality, comprehensive pre-school education for children to enjoy learning and engaging in social environments. By promoting minors’ whole personal development in “Moral, Intellect, Physique, Social, Aesthetics”, we wish to join hands with parents in nurturing the next generations to be eager to try, learn and to communicate effectively. Understanding the significance of parent-school cooperation and mutual communications, we not only arrange for parents different talks, workshops, parent groups, class viewings, family activities, etc., but we also transfer cases to relevant departments according to the needs of each individual student, parent and family unit.