✧ 到校學前康復服務 (OPRS) 及第一層支援服務 (Tier One)，為有特別教育需要的兒童提
- 非華語家長如有查詢，可致電 2561 3409 或電郵至 [email protected]
- Understanding the importance of home-school cooperation and effective communication to children’s development, we provide suitable services and support that cater to the different needs of children, parents and families.
- Providing children with assessment and referral services for early identification,
- intervention and treatment services.
- Organising parenting talks, workshops and parents’ groups to help parents play a more effective role in parenting and consolidate family relationships.
- Joining the On-site Pre-school Rehabilitation Services (OPRS) and the Tier 1 Support Services to provide appropriate training, advice and support to children with special learning needs.
- School social work services that provide children and parents with professional counselling and assistance.
Assistance for Non-Chinese Speaking Students
- We offer translations/ verbal explanations of school notices to facilitate non-Chinese speaking parents’understanding of the school policies, arrangements, etc.
- The school social worker provides follow-ups on the needs of non-Chinese speaking parents/ families.
- For enquiries, please call 2561 3409 or send an email to [email protected]