✧ We adopt a local teaching method, with native English teachers, Putonghua instructors and professional rope skipping coaches being in charge of the class arrangement on a weekly basis.
✧ Centered around children and their developmental needs, our lessons are designed in strict accordance with the Kindergarten Education Curriculum Guide (2017) by the Education Bureau.
✧ We incorporate entertainment into education with various learning themes and an interactive environment. A variety of integrated activities like grouping, project learning, visits elevate the motivation of learning and expand children’s interests, thus widening their life experience and horizon.
✧ We assist and nurture children in their school life and through school activities so that
- They obtain the ability to care for themselves and to behave themselves, thus building up decent living habits and growing into a healthy body.
- They are willing to learn new things and to face adversity, hence strengthening their problem-solving skills.
- They learn to respect and care for others while being able to show good behaviors and to master fundamental social skills.
- They are curios, caring and appreciative of their surroundings, with a willing heart to share.
- They embrace positive, active attitudes and values They get to know about themselves, and to possess a positive self-image, both of which boost their confidence.
- They will be well-prepared intellectually, skillfully and manner-wise before entering elementary school.
✧ On a weekly, monthly and termly basis, we record our observation on each child systematically and conduct constant evaluations, whose reports will be sent to parents regularly.